Such a strange, hilarious and fun use of match three. It gather resources, destroys enemy building and creates the map for the impending battle. This was a real mind bender trying to work out how to spend resources, when to save and spend. Adorable transition animations too :)
little BEETLE bottle BATTLE
Step 1: prepare your BOTTLE for BATTLE (click and drag to swap tiles and make matches).
Step 2: Recruit BEETLES for BATTLE (use the recruit menu on the left). You must recruit new BEETLES for each BATTLE since you START with...fewer resources than before.
Step 3: Repeat
- Fonts are by Chevy Ray and you can buy them here: https://chevyray.itch.io/pixel-fonts
- Prepare your terrain carefully. BEETLES have a hard time moving across MOUNTAIN and, as dictated by scripture, no BEETLE may walk on WATER.
- The BEETLES you can recruit are:
1. Farmers: Will gather FOOD from FIELD
2. Soldiers: Will engage in BEETLE BATTLE
3. Miners: Will gather ROCK from MOUNTAIN
4. Lumberjacks: Will gather WOOD from FOREST
5. Archers: Will engage in BEETLE BATTLE from a SAFE distance.
- When you are relatively safe, prioritize gathering RESOURCE.
~~~~~~~KIDZ KORNER ~~~~~~~
Little BEETLE bottle BATTLE features BATTLE and is therefore NOT for KIDS. Instead, please enjoy this CONNECT THE DOTS to draw your own BEETLE (connect the dots might not work on every browser or OS).
* * *
* * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * *
* * * *
~~~~~ END KIDZ KORNER ~~~~~